Success for all students
Inspiring everyone to think, to learn, to achieve, and to care in a safe environment
ELLICOTT SCHOOL DISTRICT 22 CORE VALUES
- Providing a safe and caring environment for learning
- High expectations for the growth and academic achievement of each student
- Developing meaningful relationships with students, families, and the community through respect and understanding
- Respectful communication at all levels of the educational organization
- Engaging students, parents, and the community as partners in education through involvement and empowerment
- Attracting and retaining high quality personnel who are knowledgeable, care deeply about our students, and understand and embrace the diversity of our community
- An accountable and accessible staff
- A guaranteed, verifiable, standards-based curriculum that leads to success
District Informational Summary
The Ellicott School District 22 is a rural school district in El Paso County, Colorado. The District owns 80 acres of land, 3 school buildings, and 8 support buildings totaling 219 thousand square feet of building space with a current replacement value of over $42.5 million. The district services 229 square miles of central and eastern El Paso County.
The District provides services for over 1000 students this year and employs over 150 teachers, education support professionals, and administrators. The diversity in the district represents a population with over 68% eligible for the free and reduced lunch program. Ellicott serves the district patrons including students residing at Schriever Air Force Base.