Ellicott School District 22 is a great place for your student to learn and grow! If you are interested in enrolling your student, please read through this information then click the link at the bottom of the page. **
Upon enrollment, you will also be asked to complete the Federal Free & Reduced School Meals application. Only one form should be completed for each family household, not for each student. Click here to be directed to our food services page for more information.
If you would like a tour of a school before you enroll your student, please feel free to schedule that by calling the school's front office at (719) 683-2700.
Before you begin, please gather the following:
- Primary Household Phone Number
- Proof of Residency -- utility bill, government ID, lease agreement, or mortgage bill (must have parent/guardian's name and current address shown)
- Work and cell phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Demographic Information
- Medical Information (allergies, medications, insurance)
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate or Government ID
- Learning Plans (IEP, 504, English Learner Plan, Advanced Learner Plan, etc.)
- Academic records from previous school
- Athletic Physical
If you need assistance, please call (719)683-2700 during business hours or leave a message and a representative will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
**For Preschool Registration call (719)683-2700 ext.5**